Look around. What we have today, is the result of what has been done in the past. What you’re doing at the present, will become the future. How you live today is just the outcome of what happened yesterday and it’s up for you to design tomorrow. Life’s an expedition, not a destination. And that expedition is moving forward really fast. The question is, how can you catch up with this fast-moving journey?
The answer is Adaptation. For us to achieve what we want and enjoy life, we have to adjust with the evolution of the environment.
Before, we only use play this gaming device for entertainment. And of course, we were happy and we enjoyed this Technology.
But now, there a lot of gaming consoles that are design not just for gaming but also different usage. Who does not want to have any of these?
These are the next generation Consoles. Not just for gaming, entertainment but it also serves you the way you want it.
Technology makes the world go round faster and faster. Looking back at the Gaming Console’s time line, it is funny to funny to see how we were fascinated by those consoles.
- In 1994 PC gaming was introduced with “command and Conquer” as the most played game.
- 1994 also marked the launch of Original Playstation gaming console. This was the first of the Playstation series developed by Sony.
- In 2006 Nintendo release its first Wii gaming console.
- And in later part of 2001, Microsoft introduced its first Xbox gaming console in North America.
Let’s check the derivation of the biggest gaming networks.
- PlayStation – is a a gaming device developed by Sony and Nintendo. It is a Super Famicom (Family Computer) that has built-in CD-ROM drive and an integration of the CD-i Full Functional Specification.
- Xbox – Came from two words,DirectX and Box . Direct X is Microsoft’s graphics application programing Interface or (API). It is a set of programming instructions, tools and protocols for application creation especially for game programming and video.
- Wii – The name Wii is similar to “We”, which means this console is for everyone and can easily be remembered no matter what language you speak. The two lower-case “i” represents two person standing side by side playing together.
Nowadays, these three company are the leaders in gaming industry they are always innovating new ideas and technology for entertainment industry.